Tuesday 1 January 2013

Skater Skirt


I love the simple design of skater skirts, a tight waist band and a flowing skirt, worn with a baggy top tucked in.With patterns or pastel they look gorgeous.I have found a range of skirts in a range of prices.And some beautiful shirts to go with.Whether you want to spend a lot or a little you can have this cute 50s inspired skirt.Worn with some sharp heels for a fresh new look.
Urban Outfitters-Skirts , New Look-Skirts , Boohoo.com-Skirts , Topshop-Skirt ,
Boohoo.com-Shirts , Boohoo.com-Shirts 2 , New Look-Shirts.
I hope you all have a happy 'fashionable' new year!

Jill Stuart
Ciao, Rani Apple x 


Jill Stuart





2 comments:

  1. Hello rani apple, I really like ur blog and its really helped me to find some nice things to wear, u need to put some more stuff on ur blog cos its really good, keep me updated on fashion please
    Hope this gets thru xoxox
    Urs truly Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You V. Much Morgan!x I hope your pleased to find out that there will be a new post in 5-10 minutes
    Keep Updated!
    Ciao, Rani Apple x

    ReplyDelete