Thursday 3 January 2013

Gold Fish Glasses


I dont know the proper name but you can have my nickname for them. I love the cute curves and roundness of them. They have a vintage modern vibe,with their a retro oval shape.
I spent all day around town and the market and charity shops and I couldn't find a single pair :'C So for those of you wanting a cheap pair I would look at flea-markets,charity shops,thrift stores and maybe even antique shops.There are non of this particular style available and the high street shops until nearer the sunny days.
     Comments or Feedback Is Always helpful.I mean what do I know ABOUT BLOGGING?
                                   Ciao Rani Apple x


2 comments:

  1. I have some glassers like them but ther not sunnys, there fake glassers with monkey ears on them lol

    ReplyDelete