Saturday 26 January 2013

12 Most Loved Pieces of Jewellery



Hey my lovely peoples! Well this post is inspired by the fabulous Victoire Cointy's blog post which is linked here! Make sure you check it out! :) I know I have less than twelve photos but there are twelve pieces of as Bryanboy says it "joowwrryy". Shall we begin?


Okay first are my moustache/mustache double ring and bracelet I love them just because. They make an outfit a little bit more unusual.
Next are three pendants, a locket from my grandparents, a polar bear from my aunt and a fairy I got when I was 2/3ish with a topaz gem.
Next a shamballa style friendship bracelet all five of us in 'the squad' have one :)
Next my ballerina crystal I love dancing so  has significance t me this was a present from another aunt. ;)
Now the charm bracelets one was a ready made charm bracelet (a present) the other one I bought and my auntie attached the charms for me.
Zebra brooch this was just a car boot find I love animals and think it's very cute.
Last are my watches, I mean how are we supposed to tell the time without a watch? ;)
If you are going to do a response to this it would be nice if you linked to my post and Dream In Monochrome Motion, thank you x
Ciao, Rani Apple x

1 comment:

  1. Rani, I'm so happy you did this post! I love finding out about other people's jewellery! And also, congratulations on 600 views!

    Victoire
    http://dreaminmonochromemotion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete