Sunday 20 January 2013

Jelly?


I recently discovered this super cute Japanese magazine, called Jelly, full of photo shoots, tutorials and new trends. I just love it but cannot find a way to order them without it being quite pricey. Hopefully there is away of getting a subscription to the U.K or anywhere else. So I will let you know when I can get it in print and paper ;).

*RANDOM SUBJECT CHANGE* Go with it ;)
I know there not still trending but I can't get over how cute clear clutches are. So, I made my own. They look cute with or without a colourful purse inside.                                
You will need:
  •  An A5 Clear storage container
  • A cute/vintage drawer handle
  • A power drill
  • A spacer/washer
  • Craft knife/Scissors
  1. First Mark out on edge of inner box where the handle will be!
  2. While keeping box steady and fingers WELL away carefully drill the hole through. DON'T go too fast or it will cause the plastic to shatter.
  3. Next screw in the knob :/ Dirty minded! With the spacer inbertween.
  4. Once fastened mark out onto outer box a slot for knob to slide over.
  5. Again carefully, cut out the slot. The spacer means it is easier for outer box to slot under-neath the handle.
Does that make sense? RECAP! Mark where you will drill.Then carefully drill hole. Next fasten the knob. Mark and cut the slot onto the outer box. Voila! That recap was more for me than you 'cos obviously your more clever that me. XP
Ciao for now, Rani Apple x



 





2 comments:

  1. Now that is a good idea! Hope your top is going well and that you get your extra snow day. We are back to school today but later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x Well I was at school today! Xc pooo! It hasn't got much more to do a post will be up when it's finished :)

      Delete