Friday 1 November 2013

#normal, freak, halloween, monster, weirdo, What im wearing,

Hey guys,
As you probably know it was Halloween yesterday and I hope you had a good one. I love everything about Halloween, the pumpkin flavoured things;stuffing my face with salty,roasted pumpkin seeds; cheesy spoopy spooky movies and of course the trick-or-treaters and the fancy dress.
I was a weird monster this year,not that scary,not that cute. But I don't care :)
So I wanted to be a monster similar to Sully and one of the girls in PNK sorority, but with more colours going on.
Most of my stuff is from Claire's but was part of an offer '10 items for £10'. 
I dyed my jacket red but didn't have time to dye blue patches onto it. I think the shaggy fur gives a monstery feel and is nice and cosy when you are out in the cold.
I also bought two clip-in red streaks which I thought were pretty nice and easy to use and are great because my school has annoying hair policies.
I'm wearing 4 tutu's which you can't see too well in the photo's but I'm wearing 2 red and 2 blue. I think the little horns are kinda adorable too.   


That's my Halloween costume,I'd love to hear what you were, you can e-mail me at raniapplecontact@gmail.com
Bye for now,Rani Apple x


No comments:

Post a Comment