Sunday 14 April 2013

School,Lizzie and tings...


Well unfortunately, sch-sch-oooh-l is tomorrow.Woah that was hard to type, I hear you gasp at the terrible news.I'm ever so sorry and good luck getting through the day without some Easter eggs or Internet or what ever other think we have to tragically leave behind :c.
Well tomorrow, I have to wear my ugly ass uniform D:
- Black blazer
-Black V-Neck Jumper
-White shirt
-Clip-on Tie
-Black trousers
YAY! HOT! Anyway enough moaning, I have fallen in love with block coloured blazers. I'm actually quite surprised at myself, I swore I'd never wear another blazer in my life outside school. But what can I say they are just to pretty to not wear.
£24.99- H&M
£700- Browns fashion
£526- Style Bop
£58.60- Zara
£35.00- House of Fraser
£124- Ness (I saw this shop in York) :)
                                                        £40- Oasis
                                                                                    £119- Ness
                                                                      £84- Zara
                                                       £273- House of Fraser
                                                       £124-Ness
                                                       £1,140- My Theresa One Day ;)
I mentioned my friend Lizzie Acorn the other day well she now has a blog so maybe you could check it out. She is in my post Walk in the Woods. Her posts will be about, celebs, music,art, fashion and general life. We will both probably be doing collabs in the future.

You may have heard the song 'Everything At Once' on the Windows 8 video. Well for ages I've been meaning to listen to some of stuff by the 'Windows 8 girl'. 'Windows 8 girl' is called Lenka and I quite like her other stuff.

                                                   
                                                   


 CiaOh and have you noticed my new banner and icon :D. I really like it, and it wasn't too hard to make.
Ciao, Rani Apple x







2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    LOvely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa x
      I'll check it out :)
      Lovely to read such a nice commrnt x
      Rani x

      Delete