Friday 12 April 2013

Walk in the Woods


So recently, since the random snow day I have decided to become alot craftier on these past few weeks I've had my craft ONNN!
I crocheted myself some bear/monkey like earwarmers, which are sooo cosy ;).
Then my best friend, Lizzie Acorn, requested some 'but pointy' so from that I made her some cat/fox earwarmers.
 I have also made a white cotton, peter pan collar -which I forgot to take a picture of, oops :L- which is detachable and means I can wear with various outfits :D. Me and my friend Lizzie Acorn had been planning for a while to model my creations and outfits we liked, we didn't go until today, and I really enjoyed myself.






















































Walk in the Woods
 As you can see Lizzie's outfits are pretty much matched, while mine are just awkward. My skirt actually has little cars and jukeboxes and is by a brand called influence. My cardigan is a charity shop find that my Nana bought me. My stripey top is just a skinny tee from Primark. I bought the jeans and blouse from a T.U sale. :L So yeah I'm really awkward :D
The similar skirt is from River Island.
The nearest blouse I can find.
The floral jeans.
Checked shirt,dungarees, t-shirt and skirt are all from Newlook.
Denim shirt from internacionale.
Sunny G's- sold out x'c.
Squirrel Bag from ebay.co.uk.
My friend Lizzie Acorn might be getting a blog soon :) YAY!
Ciao,Rani Apple x



No comments:

Post a Comment