Saturday 12 October 2013

What I'm Wearing:Barbie & Bomber Jacket

Hi people-meeple, I haven't done a what I'm wearing post for ages so here it is yay!
















So now the weather is cold, windy and wet you can't get away with just wearing shorts :/. I love the reds and oranges of autumn but who wants camouflage in with the scenery?! I am wearing
-A cat top from bhs
-Dungarees from new look
-Redy purple thick tights
-Black jacket
-Back pack which used to have my barbie knee-pads in it
-Angel cake lip balm from a happy meal
-Mood Randall from a box of Shreddies
-Glittery heart belt-charity shop
-Ariel badge from a birthday card
-Stingray necklace,party bag keyring on a chain
-Love heart ring saved from a cupcake when I was little
-Hello kitty snow boots
Most of the things from this outfit are just things I have been given. And most of  the things have a retro nineties-naughties feel. Unfortunately my keyboard is broken so it is really hard and slow to type. So,sorry for the small amount of writing. x

Ciao! Rani Apple xx
Random Facts Time
1. I am slightly obsessed with monsters inc and have been since I was two
2. I love skittles but only really like the red ones



1 comment:

  1. hi, just want to say thanks for providing this great piece of information and i can say that your post is really have a great stuff.I am waiting for your next post with such great things.thanks for sharing and keep on posting.Bomber Jackets

    ReplyDelete