Thursday 3 October 2013

I'm back, Shtuff and 6 facts closer to knowing me

Hey Peoples
So I have been a while but I have tried to change the layout of ma blog to make more me. I wasn't really completely confident with what I was posting and how often I was uploading it. BUT, I have decided to make a slight schedule/routine :L. I am hoping to make a blog post at least once a week but there might be more than one during a week. I'm now in year nine but I'm still getting excited for Halloween eek, I'm such a child! I'm not completely sure what I am going to be, I know right shocking, but I have a few creative ideas. I just need to narrow it down :)
>I also decided while I was gone that, you person, do not no much about me just that I am quite very disorganised so lets begin!
1. Whats your favourite colour???

My favwoute cowor is PUWRPWLE! <------ hehe dos ya like mah cute voice ^-^
2.Favourite song right this second!!
Okay so my favourite changes quite a lot but its great you were specific with what time. I think it has to be youth by foxes. Don't tell me our youth is running out, its only just begun. 


3.What shoes did you wear today?
Well.. since my school has 
uniform my school shoes :L, which are Clarks black brogues :)
I'm gonna take this question as what are you favourite shoes instead which are my purple converse I wear these most of the time when I'm not at school 
4.What was your first gig?
My first gig was a Green Day concert in Wembley Stadium when I was ten. It was really fun and exciting and I was with my cousin Auntie and my mum :)

5. I'm a veg,  I mean just look it :3

AWWAWAWW MY DAYS!















6.Favourite GIF right now?
Isn't she great at acting?

I think that's all I am doing for now but I might add a few random facts to the ends of my posts thanks for your questions asked on ask.fm. If you would like to ask me a question you can ask through the ask box on this blog and the ask bar on my tumblr
Ciao, Byeeeeeee for now, Rani Apple x
PS I'm gonna try and do BEWO (Blog Every Week of October) or maybe even BEDO (Blog Every Day of October) from here on out I don't know you'll just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment