Friday 4 October 2013

Happy yet?...

Hey hey hey there Internet person x
Two posts in a row hey, maybe just maybe, I'm getting slightly organised. Or maybe it's just a fluke that its the day after? Well I'm not gonna say :P
I feel so smiley today, I don't know why but I'm not complaining, you better be smiling, you there if not I'm gonna try and make you smile, giggle or go 'aww' I will try and complete this mission!
My tumblr has been full of this cute girl! Her name is Mirai Kuriyama, she's not any normal girl she is a spirit world warrior who can manipulate her blood into a sword it's kinda cool :) I've only seen the first episode and I really enjoyed it, it's called Kyoukai no Kanata I'm not gonna spoil it anymore those of you who are gonna watch it. But those of you who aren't can just look at cute GIFs of her :D.



 I am also jealous of her adorable hair.

One of my favourite youtubers Dodie aka Doddleoddle makes the cutest little songs. And I also love this song by Tom Law too 
Painting my nails a mixture of bright colours usually makes me happy any colours will do x
If you are down in the dumps eating something scrummy usually cheers you up a little, especially when you made it yourself, even if its just a grilled cheese.
Be creative let out and express your feelings in an art journal or a song or a piece of writing.
I love to scrapbook in my journal, I love sprinkling it with glitter or making a look book on a style I like or just doodling weird spirals.
Or take a bunch oh scary selfies you can delete them straight after, go buzz-eyed.
I hope that you smiled doing at least on of those things if not PANDA!

If you are still not smiling, then go on tumblr and tumble for hours :D
So yeah x, maybe I will see you tomorrow, wait and see x
Ciao for now, Rani Apple x

Random 3 Facts
♥ I love chocolate

 My favourite animals are panda, giraffe and rabbit :)


My favourite lessons are art and graphics

No comments:

Post a Comment