Friday 19 July 2013

Forever

Hey, hey, hey
I've broken up now to get this summer started, I know a few of you might not have broken up from school yet. BUT SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER, SCHOOLS OUT FOR EV... well maybe not forever but it feels like it. Next year I'm a year nine OoOoOOOoo, so yeah and as they keep reminding us we have to be maturer next year and take things seriously... yeah right! Yesterday our school went to Alton Towers and me and my mates had a great time we went on 6 rides altogether but I knew others who only went on one. Unfortunately there was a massive crash on the road towards it and we were stuck on a boiling double decker bus for like half an hour.
FReAk
I'm glad it's summer because I really can't be bothered with school and reading back on some of these post I hide back part of myself,so maybe you will see a bit more of the real me. I wanna do as much as I can this summer, I wanna be creative and expressive and write some songs, make a short movie, ect. Hopefully this weekend I am going to Scotland to visit my best friend for her birthday. So I will take as many pictures as I can of us and the beautiful scenery. I am going to try and do as much snail-mailing as I can this year. I have a parcel on the way from my pen pal Evelyn who lives in China and I might to a feature on that. x I might be doing something to my hair tomorrow, I'm not completely sure what I yet just that I want to keep my natural colour I just might add something to it. My hair right now has been plaited last night,  lightly hair sprayed this morning and brushed out then plaited differently and sprayed again. Lol that sounds like a lot of effort but it's really not x
For my hair I want something ombre with a pastel grunge/gothic
sorta look I'll post pictures when its done.


This Pretty hair belongs to magic buffet





Kay, Thanks for our poopy chat xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment