Saturday 6 July 2013

Water fight and daisy picking weather

Hey, so here the weather has completely changed and for the best, I just hope that it will stay this way. Me, my brother and my neighbours have had some awesome water-fights today. I got completely drenched.

I know daisies are weeds but I have always really liked them as a flower. I can remember in primary we used to go on to the school fields and have competitions to see who could make the longest daisy chain, or sing this song 'Polly had a dolly, who's head popped off' and flick off the head of the daisy. I have always done love me love me not since I can remember too. I have seen lots of pictures of a retro style daisy print jumper. I'm not sure I could wear one in the summer sun but they are really cute. There is a cute pinny at New Look. And a jumper similar to the one in the pictures at missguided




K, seya, Rani Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment