Sunday 30 June 2013

ugh, okie dokie then

Gross, Poofy eyes
Hey, I've been ill this past week feeling gross and shi stuff. I haven't really had much on my mind mainly dreams or a headache. So basically have not put any planning whatsoever in to this post so it may bore your braincells. Uhm while I have been off I have been watching loads of old movies on netflix. I watched almost 2 series of a show in two days.... and when I am in the other room and someone is watching tv it sounds like they are watching MY show :0. Talk about having problems. This groovy picture is by this cool chick  its quite the cat's pajamas :D. 

Since it's been a while I'm just gonna do an update on whats happening in my life. I got some cute little platform brogues in baby pink. Well..er that's my life.I'm joking but I don't really know what else is interesting.But a film I loved was drop dead fred, which is a film made in the late eighties or early nighties about a imaginary friend and a naughty little girl who grows up but needs her imaginary friend again. He calls the character Elizabeth, snot face.
I love the poofy sleeves, florals and her hair. I love the 80s/90s vibe and the old-school special effects when fred is being flung through the air.
Kk, love ya, Rani Apple x

No comments:

Post a Comment