Saturday 22 June 2013

Jelly Fish

During the holidays I went to Horniman museum. Which made me feel quite ill with the pickled animals. Gross anyways we went down to the aquarium and I saw the jelly fish which were beautiful and looked asif they were lace. Which is everywhere for the summer.
I have always loved the delicateness of lace since I was very little.
I really like the cropped lace tops, sometimes with a bright top underneath. Also are really great to wear to the beach over your bikini and matching the beach theme in a pale coral pink or a sandy yellow in a scallop lace ;). Bralets are sweet in lace too.

Jelly Fish
1.Topshop I really love this vest so cute.
2.TkMaxx This girl I now keeps going on about this top, I'm not sure
3.New Look
4.Topshop
5.Topshop eugh x
6.Topshop
7.Topshop the same as one but in coral
8.Topshop
9.Boohoo Skater, ombre lace oh my days
A song I love at the minute, I randomly found this on sound cloud. Its by this lady called Soko its called first love never dies. So yah thats all for now x Maybe I will post the sketch book page soon x

Ciao for mo, Rani Apple x

No comments:

Post a Comment