Saturday 1 June 2013

What I'm wearing: Army gal

I hope you guys at school have had a nice half-term. I have had a really great time with each day crammed full of things. I have also done a scrapbook page every day in my sketch book.
// I really love the colours of army uniform and camouflage. Khaki shirts, jackets and khaki sweaters I love them all. On Thursday I went to Roman Road and there was plenty of khaki shirts and I just had to get one :3. I also got a cute bleached denim bow. My shirt is from C&A which is no longer in the UK but might be in your country. ;)
Numbero uno-£12.99 New Look
2-£9.99 New Look
3-£14.99 New Look
4-£42.00 Topshop
5-£34.00 Topshop
6-£60.00 Topshop :0
7-£8.99 New Look
DISCLAIMER- I've never really said this but don't feel you have to buy any of the things x I don't want you to feel pressured into buying anything I mention on my blog ;)
An' here's a weird gross picture of me!

So yah :)

Okkie-dokie that's all for now x
Ciao, Rani Apple x

No comments:

Post a Comment