Tuesday 28 May 2013

Childish Ways

I really like retro kiddie toys and they seem to be starting to clutter up my shelves, YAY!
I went to brick lane the other day and I bought two care friends on the market. So here is a collection of pictures from my blog that have a childish sort of vibe. You can see the rest of the pictures I blog or mainly reblog on my tumblr http://rani-apple.tumblr.com/.
And I have mainly been reblogging Magic Buffet and she is awesome :3
So yah here's the pictures :)













Care bear-£3.30 Old Navy
Fish Bag-£26.55 Etsy
White dress-£20 New Look
Power Puff-£12 Animation Shops
Floral Jumper-£10 Etsy SOLD OUT :(
Barbie Bag-£17 Etsy I actually still have this bag from when I was little.
I hope you liked the pictures feel free to reblog ;)

Ciao, Rani Apple xxxxxxxx MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment